Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kids Sports

Well as most people know Bryon and I love sports and so do our kids, we are normally doing some kind of activity. The kids do soccer, basketball, indoor soccer, cheerleading (is that a sport?) :) baseball and softball. We absolutly love cheering them on!! I also coached Katy's soccer team and Bryon is the coach of Jacob's basketball team. We normally do not have a free saturday because we always have games (Bryon and I also just signed up to play on an adult indoor soccer team on Saturday nights) :) I feel like I live in my mini van more than I do at my house and I am truly a "soccer mom." Even though it takes a lot of time we enjoy watching our kids and I guess remembering the days when we used to be able to do the things they can.
We love cheering our kids on in every way. Here are some pics we have captured of them from last weeks game.




No comments: